Mount Vernon, OH Hospital Services
Knox Community Hospital
Knox Community Hospital is a community-owned, not-for-profit hospital located in Mount Vernon, OH, committed to providing personalized, high quality care.
Learn More About Knox Community Hospital:
- Not-for-profit community hospital
- Physicians and staff represent wide range of medical specialties and services
- 60 physicians in 30 specialties
- 24/7 interventional cardiology services
- Nationally accredited breast and cancer center
- Comfortable, family friendly birthing center
- Orthopedic surgical services
- Advanced diagnostics including digital mammography and open MRI
Contact Knox Community Hospital today at 740.393.9000 for all of your hospital services needs. You can also visit our full website at www.knoxcommhosp.org.